9.12.2012

ge man answers questions about me

saw this over here and loved the idea. ge man is giving the answers today because chunk's answers would be, "mouse, captain hook, cheese, you help me, ge ge, park, cookie mon, and noooooo" can't wait to revisit this in a year. :) 

What is something Mommy always says to you?

"I make you happy"

What makes Mommy happy?

"Listening"

What makes Mommy sad?

"when I am not with you"

How does Mommy make you laugh?

"Doing silly stuff"

What was Mommy like as a child?

"Gummy worms or gummy bears" 

How old is Mommy?

"uhm, I don't know, it's been a long time since you have had a birthday and I don't know how old you are."

How tall is Mommy?

"like 15 feet tall"

What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

"make crafts with me"

What does Mommy do when you're not around?

"just look on your computer"

If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

"probably because you were wearing something that is really fancy"

What is Mommy really good at?

"driving the car"

What is Mommy not very good at?

"i don't know"

What does Mommy do for her job?

"help me and charli"

What is Mommy's favorite food?

"chicken"

What makes you proud of Mommy?

"making new towels on your sewing machine"

If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

"goofy"

What do you and Mommy do together?

"make crafts and make water balls that are awesome to play with"

How are you and Mommy the same?

"we both like running around, i think"

How are you and Mommy different?

"you have long hair and i have short hair"

How do you know Mommy loves you?

"because you read books really good to me"

Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?

"aunt brook's home"

No comments:

Post a Comment